Monday, November 28

A LETTER TO A PERFECT NEPHEW.

Dear Muhammad Al Fatih..

Ammi is here, champ. :')
How's Australia treating you so far?
I bet and I hope you are having a very good-quality of life with Ummi, Abi, and Adek Cacah over there.

I know, I know you haven't even started to learn how to read properly. I am writing this letter only for a self-satisfaction, only to cure that I-desperately-miss-you feeling, with also an expectation that you will read this letter one day :)

Yes, I MISS YOU SO MUCH HERE T..T

Do you know what day is today, buddy? It's your 4th Birthday! :D

I am not there by your side right now to celebrate it, to throw pieces of cake to your face, to mock you until you cry, to give you the present you wanted the most just like the way I did before. But, trust me, I'll always be there inside of your heart, and vice versa. :')

You know what?

When you were born, first question came to my head was

"What's next? Is this little guy going to ruin my whole life with his naughtiness? Or is he going to make my life even brighter?"

The answer is already in my hand now.
Yes, you have been brightening my days since the first day of your life.
It might be because of I've never had a younger sibling before.
But yeah, by coming to my life somehow you just successfully filled up the missing part of my life entity.
By being the first nephew I ever had, you've just simply changed my life into a more colorful one.

You really do mean a lot to me, you know.

People said we have a lot of similarities (physically and mentally).
I said NO, you are a hundred times more charming than me, you are gonna be a much smarter person than me, and you will be such a much much greater guy than me. ;)

You will conquer this world just the way the great and late conqueror of
Constantinople, Muhammad Al-Fatih did. :')


Happy 4th birthday, Muhammad Al Fatih! The coolest kid on this earth.

The most awesome nephew God ever created.






1 comment: